Posted April 20, 2014
I am a student going to TMS and this school saved me. I came from horrible bullying conditions in Horizon Elementary School in Pewaukee, WI. I can't say this school has no bullying because there is no school with absolutely no bullying, but I can say that if you are being bullied or have a issue this school takes care of it. In my previous school (Horizon Elementary School) I didn't get migraines because of bullying I got them because the teachers were horrible, and they LOVED saying the bully was innocent even though he admitted he bullied me. TMS saved me to this day I have no migraines, sadly I have to move but if I could I would pick up this school and bring it with me.

Posted March 14, 2009
Great school! my kids love it there and they have very nice teachers!! the athletic department is good my daughter was in cheer,volleyball and track and my son was in football,track and basketball!! i love this school!

Posted November 06, 2008

Templeton Middle School 0

Posted May 02, 2008
Both of my daughters attend TMS. My oldest daughter has been a straight-A student since arriving in the Hamilton district. My younger daughter is almost a straight-A student. Yes, there are some teachers here that don't have the strengths of their colleagues, but I feel very confident that my children are cared about and that most of their teachers want them to learn and succeed.

Templeton Middle School 2

Posted June 27, 2006
Very large school - my son had a wonderful 'house' in 6th grade and I was very pleased with the school. He had a terrible 'house' in 7th grade and it was a very long and painful year. The experience really comes down to the teachers that are in each house. There are alot of great teachers in this school. However, it seems like 'birds of a feather flock together'. There was one teacher in my son's house that I really respected (a male teacher). The school is so big that the crappy teachers continue to get away with their behavior and things fall through the cracks. If I get a bad house again in 06/07, I'm leaving the Hamilton District.

Templeton Middle School 4

Posted July 04, 2005
Good School, concern about students is more than grades by almost every teacher. The complete student is the main goal of many of the staff members. There are staff members who do not care. But they are far outnumbered by the ones who do. Administration is not always so caring. More concerned with the dollars and cents, and scores than with the whole child.

Templeton Middle School
N59W22490 Silver Spring Dr, Sussex, WI  53089
Last modified Templeton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Templeton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top