Three Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2009
I have been literally around the world and i have found that no matter where I go, kids are kids. That is until I came to Three Lakes. I don't know if it's the wholesome community, parent values, or something in the water, but kids here stand out. This district is a great place to raise children.

Three Lakes Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2008
Three Lakes Elementary School is a wonderful school. My child is doing so much better than when he attended another school in a much larger school district. I feel that he receives a better education as well as more individualized attention. He seemed to get lost in the system at his previous school.

Three Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2004
this school has done wonders for my daughter in many ways. We came from southern wisconsin where I attended school and I would of traded any to attended the school system up here when I was a child. I couldn't of picked a better place to send my daughter.

Three Lakes Elementary School
6930 W School St, Three Lakes, WI  54562
Last modified Three Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Three Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.