Tomah, WI

Posted March 31, 2013
I attended Tomah High School before I moved after my sophomore year and I agree that its all pretty much a popularity contest. If you don't come from a rich family people could care less about you.

Tomah High School 4

Posted December 19, 2012
I am a student at this high school, the teachers care about you learning if you are willing to learn. You don't need money or a good name, because I don't have either. I highly recommend this school. The one issue is the drug problem, no gangs, but too many drugs. Don't fall in with the wrong crowd.

Posted June 12, 2011
I am a student here and i fell behind i've talked to numerous people (Counclers, teachers, etc) about help you dont get it. like the post earlier if you dont have money or a famous family you will be ignored or worst teased and if you try to tell them to stop your/your kid is going to be the one getting into trouble. I had trouble with kids calling me gay and overly teasing me since middle school and i just got sick of it and went to the office and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I would NOT recomend this school unless you have money or your kid is good at making friends or is famous.

Posted March 19, 2010
This school is terrible. Drama all around. I was a student before my mom pulled me out and now I'm on an online school. Let's just say, I am depressed all the time. If you don't have a famous last name in Tomah, you are nothing to the teachers or students. Don't let your kid go here. You're in for a big mess.

Posted September 29, 2009
I was a former student at Tomah High School and at times i fell behind in school because i was dealing with a bad home life. The teacher could care less about catching you up in your home work. In my opinion the schools mindset is if you're not like everyone else and can't keep up you're not worth it.

Posted August 17, 2009

Tomah High School 5

Posted May 06, 2009

Tomah High School 4

Posted March 24, 2009
My oldest son is a junior at THS. I'm very impressed with most of the administrators and staff. Several administrators and staff have gone out of their way to help my son or me. I find that whenever I contact the school I'm treated with respect as a parent. Most of the teachers are caring and dedicated. However, there are a few teachers, at THS, who have forgotten that they are there to serve the students and not themselves. As far as the physical building, it is okay. I wish it had a swimming pool for the kids. I have noticed that the community insists that the school district needs to be very frugal. No frills in this district. Overall, I think THS does a fine job with our kids. I did not go to THS as a student, but was raised in the north shore of Chicago.

Tomah High School 0

Posted February 24, 2009
I am currently a junior at THS. I started going here in January. I do agree with the prior reviews somewhat. I have found that the school is very crowded and smells wierd. It's hard to stay focussed in class with the monotone teachers and boring lectures.

Tomah High School 5

Posted February 12, 2009

Tomah High School
901 Lincoln Ave, Tomah, WI  54660
Last modified Tomah High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tomah High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top