Turtle Lake High School 5

Posted September 25, 2012
Turtle Lake School is full of positive students and staff. I am very proud to be a teacher in this district and a part of this community. The small size of our district allows us as teachers to keep a close eye on each one of our students. By doing this the students get the necessary help and attention they may need.

Turtle Lake High School 5

Posted August 23, 2007
- a former student
I believe that the Turtle Lake High School has made me a well rounded individual. Although it is a very small school teachers still offer a diverse group of classes for the students to take, and teach these classes at a very high caliber. Turtle Lake High School has enabled me to go on to a four year university fully prepared. If I had to list the most outstanding teachers in TLHS I would say (in no particular order): Mrs. Pacholke(Spanish),Mrs. Shilts(Math), Mr. Kahl(Science), and Mrs. Wicklund (English). Please note that these are only my choices and they may be different than another students. I also feel the need to add how great the extracurricular activities are at TL. Yet again, TLHS doesn't hold back wonderful opportunities from their students because of their small size. Turtle Lake boasts a wide variety of activities from Theater to the FFA. Thank-you Turtle Lake.

Turtle Lake High School
205 Oak St N, Turtle Lake, WI  54889
Last modified Turtle Lake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turtle Lake High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top