Posted January 19, 2012
I have been nothing but impressed with the way this school operates. They do a fantastic job of personalizing the learning for my children. My children are challenged, show growth and LOVE going to school! Hands down the only place I would want my kids!

Wales Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2009
Overall, I have loved Wales Elementary. The Pricipal really cares and listens. Most teachers work well with the students. The parent involvement and PTO are top notch. My only downfall is the differentiation in the classroom. Two of my kids are advanced and are frequently not challenged to their top potential. I find only certain teachers are really good and teaching to all different intelligence levels. I believe for the 'average' student this school is great but for those needing more, it lacks. I plan to continue to fight for teachers that will keep my kids engaged.

Posted March 11, 2009
My kindergartener loves this school and her teacher. She is reading alone and has started writing on her own. She comes home very happy, and when I visit the school the teacher and principle always take the time for anything we need. I can't believe a teacher at Wales would tell a child they are not intellegent like another poster said, but then I wasn't there to hear it. We love the school.

Wales Elementary School 3

Posted December 24, 2008
This is a high rated school where the teachers focus on creativity and encourage all students to do their best. Based on the recent test results, there does appear to be a lack of structure and focus on language arts. It is wonderful that they want all the children to feel good about themselves, but will it do them a disservice when they enter middle and high school?

Wales Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2008
My son has been at Wales for 6 years now - first through the early development program and then through his gradeschool years. I cannot say enough good things about the school. The teacher are very open and interactive. My son has special needs and the school and teachers have done everything within their means to meet his needs - This is a 5-star school

Wales Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2006
I found this school to be very negative towards my kindergartener. They expect a kindergartener to be writing pharagraphs. They told my 5 year old that he was not intelligent, and that he needed to work harder. This school may work for parents who rarely need to visit the school and have older students. The staff does not listen to any input from the parents. Some of the teachers at the school will work very closely with the parents and some students will recieve a good education if you can get through the red tape of the administration. I was very disappointed in the school, dispite their awards.

Posted July 28, 2005
We love wales elementary. The principal is awesome, takes care of issues immediately and very open to your input. Great parent support and the teachers are dynomite! we are unfortunately leaving the area do to a job change and pray that our next school is 1/2 as good as wales! we love it!

Posted November 05, 2003
Just an overall excellent school. I do not live in this district, but this is where I have chosen to have my sons go to school. Well worth the extra drive.

Wales Elementary School
219 N Oak Crest Dr, Wales, WI  53183
Last modified Wales Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wales Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.