Posted August 06, 2013
My school is a great school because the Washington Island school reaches out to all kids to make sure they succeed. Our children receive one to one interaction with their teacher's. Couldn't be happier that my kids go to school here.

Posted August 06, 2013
Washington Island School is a caring, creative, and responsive learning environment for all K-12 students. We are proud of our individualized approach which works intentionally to reach and inspire every student.

Posted August 06, 2013
This school has extremely small classroom sizes and the smartest and hardest working teachers I have met. They really want every child to suceed.

Posted March 11, 2013
Washington Island School is Wisconsin's smallest public school with 68 students in grades K-12. We have a small student to teacher ratio that enables our children to get quality one-on-one time with the teachers. All children receive a laptop or an ipad that includes take home privileges. The high school students have a plethora of subject areas to study with on-line classes that supplement regular classroom instruction and a virtual teacher that mentors all on-line class work. Students are taking classes such as "How It Works" and are thoroughly engaged. The community itselt is heavy into the arts and supports students in their fine arts endeavors. I have experienced my children attending parochial schools, Montessori school, and a noteworthy private school, yet the Washington Island School tops the list for quality education. It tops my list since all children, no matter what the level or interest will receive an education that is tailored just for them giving them self motivation to accomplish great things.

Washington Island Elementary School
888 Main Rd, Washington Island, WI  54246
Last modified Washington Island Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Washington Island Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top