Bad
Good

Waterford High School 2

Posted March 06, 2015
We were not impressed. They have great teachers, but a very unprofessional administration. It's unfortunate, as there could be so many positive things going on with such a generally easy student body. The administrators do not lead by positive example....they are power driven. The school could be great with better leadership, as the teachers are wonderful. It is also unfortunate because the graded and middle school administrators are all wonderful. After such great leaders leading up to the high school, it's disappointing. Luckily, my student excelled and did very well, but even with an honor roll student, the lack of positive leadership among the admin. Is very evident. There were high hopes among many that the new principal put in place a couple of years ago would bring about positive change. Unfortunately, he carried on where the prior leader left off. For a middle class small town, many more great and positive things should be happening at WUHS.

Waterford High School 2

Posted September 09, 2014
I went to Waterford for 2 years before I begged my mom to get me out. The school has a major bullying problem and every corner you take you hear something about someone with drugs. The only person who actually cared about the students left the year I did. Waterford has shown me that I can't deal with humans and have really severe anxiety. I was hospitalized for mental issues and the school pretty much yelled at me for not being in school even if I was getting help.

Waterford High School 5

Posted December 22, 2011
I've attended Waterford Union High School for the last 3 years. My brother and sister have also graduated from WUHS. I would say this school is the best in the area. Everyone is really nice, there is very little bullying due to the recent programs and diversity classes. Overall the school is really great. There is not a big drug problem here. There will always be students who do drugs, but this school is really good in that asspect. Teachers are really great! They connect well with the students. I would highly reccomend Waterford Union High School to anyone.

Posted October 16, 2011
As a parent and former student of Waterford Union High school I am disappointed with it overall. The biggest disadvantage to the students that I see at this school is the administration and lack of professional or positive conduct toward all students. The priorities are in the wrong places. Example: Too much emphasis on sports vs. academics or general education. As well as a lack of class selection, and a lack of guidance in planing for the future for all students including the ones that are not college bound. Some attitude, priority, and program changes would do this school a world of good.

Posted April 02, 2011
I am a Freshmen at Waterford and I honestly can't wait to get out of this school. It is horrible. Bullying is a MAJOR issue. They judge students on the way they look. Especially the higher authorities in the school. I am actually afraid to go there most days. Waterford High has a very bad drug problem. And teachers let the students get away with bullying. I feel very intimidated at this school and do not like it at all

Waterford High School 4

Posted February 10, 2010
I graduated in 2005. The teachers at the school were amazing. Each teacher took personal interest in helping each student to do their very best in all aspects of school. Teachers went above and beyond my expectations to ensure I was making the right decisions throughout my time at Waterford. An area that needed improvement was foreign language. I took Spanish while enrolled and it was not helpful later on in life. They need more interaction in speaking and less with simply learning vocabulary. Parent involvement was low, but I feel it helped me to become more independent from my parents. The school itself was always a safe place to go and never felt intimidated by any staff member.

Posted October 17, 2009
I think this school needs some major reconfiguring. The teachers are horrible. I have tried over and over to contact them and they don't answer. I think that the classes offered are very poor and there isn't a very good variety. The only good thing about this school is the sports.

Waterford High School 5

Posted January 13, 2007
i am a jr in waterford highschool. i believe that it is a great school. the academics are great, and the music program is exceptional. the teachers do all they can to see there students pass with a good grade, not a d or even c's they try to get the student to pass with a b. I personally love this school

Posted September 19, 2005
The academic programs are for the most part, incohearent to the main task. The music programs are great, as long as the teacher likes the student. Art classes and displays are available, and so are sports programs The level of parent involvement from my experience is little/none.

Waterford High School
100 Field Drive, Waterford, WI  53185
(262) 534-3189 x7504
Last modified Waterford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterford High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top