Waterford, WI

Fox River Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
The school of fox river may seem nice and kind but I'm from the inside. The school has very short lunches and a even shorter lunch time. The lunch ladies are mean and kick us out of lunch room on days were it is below 0. And stem everyone hates. But don't let me get started on career pathways. Well the school may think it helps question us truth is that class there Felid trip no one really liked. Plus their is this 7th grade math teacher who people want gone Not because she gives to much homework or is stressed she eats in front of us and stinks up the room with the worst tasting yougert. On the other hand the musical and art teacher are the only ones who we feels we can really talk to. I think if they want to know the truth about the staff the need to give the students are question sheet that is comply random so they can learn the truth. I gi ess what I am trying to say is if you want to send your kids here don't or they will not thank you. Worst school ever.

Fox River Middle School 5

Posted March 09, 2010

Fox River Middle School 0

Posted December 17, 2009
This school gets 6 stars as do the others in Waterford, hands down teachers care about the students as do the office people , friendly, understanding, caring and just all around very balanced to keep the enviorment very much under control, also since the county bailed out of specil ed. Woodfield and Fox River have weathered the transition extremly well, from Mrs Weiss to Mr. Fortman my hats off, keep on keepen on

Fox River Middle School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
I agree, This school is great. The teachers are really nice and its hard to fail because of so much one on one time. (:. Their pizza is good but the other lunch is really gross.

Fox River Middle School 5

Posted September 05, 2007
i love this school because you always feel included and i learn really good and everything. They need better food though.

Fox River Middle School 4

Posted June 05, 2006

Fox River Middle School
921 W Main St, Waterford, WI  53185
Last modified Fox River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox River Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top