Waterford, WI

Evergreen Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2012
Wow! I am continually amazed by how wonderful the teachers and principal are at this school. Every teacher we have been exposed to has been highly qualified and clearly interested in teaching. The administration is responsive and provides good leadership. The school has excellent opportunities for above average students as well as those needing additional attention. For the most part parents are involved and supportive and the surrounding community is committed to providing an excellent education. I love this school!

Evergreen Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2009
Im Not happy with school at all when I need to argue and continually request an IEP for my child and they ignore my request and blow me off. I'm pulling my child from the school because they don't seem to take an interest in educating children when shes clearly failing basic concepts.

Evergreen Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2009
The staff at Evergreen do an excellent job of identifying specific needs of each child and addressing them appropriately. There are plenty of opportunities for children to work at their specific level, whether that be below- or above-grade level. The Principal and support staff know the children by name and offer excellent communication with parents.

Evergreen Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2008

Evergreen Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2008

Evergreen Elementary School
817 W Main St, Waterford, WI  53185
Last modified Evergreen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top