Trailside Elementary School 5

Posted January 21, 2009
Trailside elementary is a great school it is one of the best schools I've ever saw.

Trailside Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2005
As a parent, I am so pleased with Trailside School. The Principal and the teachers that have taught my children have been so impressive. I am thrilled with the fun ways that they promote reading excitement throughout the school. My children have experienced wonderful teacher/student ratio in their classes. The teachers are very creative and really work with teaching the children in ways that are interesting and exciting to the kids. I help in the classrooms as often as possible and see first hand the interaction within the school. Also, I am very impresssed with the phys. ed teacher! My children come home and can't wait to explain the fun games they played in gym class to me. Meanwhile, I am thinking about the great way she is implementing exercise. The school carnival was a blast for the kids and I think they will work even harder next year for tickets!

Trailside Elementary School
615 N Milwaukee St, Waterford, WI  53185
Last modified Trailside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trailside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top