Waukesha, WI

Posted June 12, 2014
Great School.. My daughter absolutely loves the school and the teachers. Great involvement and awesome activities, wonderful education - academically, socially, and emotionally.

Posted April 17, 2014
This is a very good school. The class teacher of my son is a good motivator.

Posted August 15, 2013
The staff and parents are fully engaged with the children. My son absolutely loves the school, the teachers, and the rest of the staff. Great involvement and awesome activities are put on by the PTO. Lots of great fundraisers and opportunities for the students and parents to really be involved with their children and the teachers. It is hard sometimes to still find teachers that truly care about the students and their future, this is something I have seen displayed in everyone that I have encountered at Banting. I could not ask for a better school for my children!

Posted May 16, 2013
School is Great and friendly and i like the way they will give the information on the first day.

Posted August 16, 2012
My son got admitted to this school last year and I so remarkable changes in him with his reading capacities. I am extremely thankful to his calss teacher of 1st grade, who really new to bring the best out of him. A very heartly thank you to the teachers.

Banting Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2010
Children come first and there is great diversity.

Banting Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2010
"Rigor, relevance, relationships." That's what it's all about!

Posted October 14, 2010
Everything - great staff and students

Posted October 13, 2010
Banting is a very well rounded school that shows a genuine care for each individual child. I have had 2 children at Banting and both of them had memorable and outstanding teachers!

Posted October 13, 2010
Great communication. Our principal and teachers create a real sense of community. We have our "Banting Family" and everyone feels that they belong there and have something to contribute to our school's well-being. We can't say enough about the wonderful education our daughter is receiving - academically, socially, and emotionally.

Banting Elementary School
2019 Butler Dr, Waukesha, WI  53186
Last modified Banting Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Banting Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top