Posted April 04, 2014
I recently moved to Waukesha and I'm looking into Bethesda Elementary. To the previous poster ^, What do you mean by common core?

Posted March 06, 2014
Does Bethesda support common core if so I'm looking for a school in Waukesha that does not

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009
We absolutely love Bethesda. We have been here for 3 years. Our oldest son began 1st grade here and has felt extremely welcomed. The faculity and parents are remarkable. I am such in aw of how much parents are willing to dedicate and volunteer their time. Such a strong PTO. Since we are a military family we have to be sure to look for the top notch schools in the area. We love the staff and the community and couldn't have made a wiser choice for our children's education. We sure are going to miss Bethesda. Duty calls and we are off to our next station.

Posted October 07, 2008
Faculty and parents are very involved in the school. It is a refreshing 'community' based school with all of the technology and advantages of larger schools. My child loves it!

Bethesda Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2008
I love everything about this school. The teachers, the staff and the kids. I think the teachers do everything they can to make learning fun for the kids and to instill good values.

Posted March 06, 2008
Wonderful teachers and staff, a strong PTO, and a principal who comes from a GT background makes this is the best elementary school in Waukesha.

Posted February 04, 2008
Great elementary school. The graduates from there seem to go on to succeed at a higher rate

Posted July 02, 2006
We have sent three children through Bethesda Elementary over the last 18 years. It has always been a wonderful school with outstanding, caring teachers and staff. Although throughout the school district funding has been cut on a regular basis due to political chicanery and malfeasance at the state level, the staff and parents of Bethesda Elementary have continued to make this an excellent school through community efforts. Because it's such a great school, teachers and staff just don't seem to leave Bethesda until they retire. They are some amazing people. Teaching isn't easy, and in teaching, the more you care the longer your days can be. At Bethesda though, any efforts you put into your child's education will be reciprocated many-fold by their teachers. Bethesda is a great school for your kids. Excellent teachers and academics, solid extracurriculars, strong community and parental involvement can help you bring out the best in your kids.

Posted May 23, 2006
As a 6th grader, I went to this school when it opened. I found the open concept distracting but learned to discipline myself to concentrate which greatly enhanced my education. Now having 4 children attend this school, I find they also have learned to work independently and can concentrate for long periods of time. The staff is very kind, friendly and helpful.My children have loved the experience and learning at this school. Their grades reflect this every year that they have been there.

Bethesda Elementary School
730 S University Dr, Waukesha, WI  53188
Last modified Bethesda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethesda Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top