Bad
Good

Amazing school - I have had 2 children here and both have had outstanding experiences. Faculty is top notch and there is so much family involvement it is absolutely wonderful! I am so glad that I chose to move into the neighborhood before my kids started school as Bethesda is just fantastic - from the teacher involvement (I had a child who needed a bit more help and the staff emailed me regularly) to the after school programs (Spanish class, engineering class, science fun class, chess club) I could definitely not ask for a better school for my kids!!!

I recently moved to Waukesha and I'm looking into Bethesda Elementary. To the previous poster ^, What do you mean by common core?

Does Bethesda support common core if so I'm looking for a school in Waukesha that does not

We absolutely love Bethesda. We have been here for 3 years. Our oldest son began 1st grade here and has felt extremely welcomed. The faculity and parents are remarkable. I am such in aw of how much parents are willing to dedicate and volunteer their time. Such a strong PTO. Since we are a military family we have to be sure to look for the top notch schools in the area. We love the staff and the community and couldn't have made a wiser choice for our children's education. We sure are going to miss Bethesda. Duty calls and we are off to our next station.

Faculty and parents are very involved in the school. It is a refreshing 'community' based school with all of the technology and advantages of larger schools. My child loves it!

I love everything about this school. The teachers, the staff and the kids. I think the teachers do everything they can to make learning fun for the kids and to instill good values.

Wonderful teachers and staff, a strong PTO, and a principal who comes from a GT background makes this is the best elementary school in Waukesha.

Great elementary school. The graduates from there seem to go on to succeed at a higher rate

Last modified Bethesda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.