Bad
Good

The 2012/13 school year saw many changes for this school and not for the better. I pulled my child out halfway through the year and I've not looked back. It's sad because we had been a Hadfield family for years and it was such a great school.

My kids have attended this school for 4 years. Starting the 2012-2013 things have gone down hill. Unorganized and the principal makes it more then obvious she doesn't care about the school, children and parents. It's sad because the teachers, counselors, social worker is wonderful. This could be a great school with a principal who did her job and was supportive of the children.

I have had my children at Hadfield for many years. They have always gone above and beyond! As of the 2012/2013 school year I have been very disappointed. I had to pull my children out of the school. It's very disappointing because my husband and I purposely bought a home in the Hadfield district. Something needs to be done!!!!

Best elementary school in Waukesha, Great staff and Principal. Down to earth compassionate and sensible leadership where the needs of the kids are paramount. I only wish every elementary school could be like Hadfield.

This school (Hadfield) has EXCELLENT Teachers and assistants. I have two teenage daughters, and am a single Mom. My daughters went to this school from Pre-K all the way through 6th grade. I do have one daughter who had a speech IEP for three years, and the Speech Therapist(s) at this school made great strides for my daughter. Each and every one of the Teachers always took time with each one of my daughters and their education. Being a single Mother, the principal was always available for any resources I may have needed. We had our hard times, and we could always count on Hadfield to be there for us for education and beyond! I now have two very educated teeagers in High School. They will always take what they've learned through Hadfield Elementary School throughout the rest of their lives. I highly recommend this school for ANY and ALL in Waukesha, WI.

I love Hadfield school because my son went to this school he is autistic, he isn't eligible for any autisme program (he's born in France not citizenship).Hadfield help him with special education and give us a support .I'm Hadfield elementary school .

We love Hadfield! We choice our children into Hadfield because of the community that this school builds between families, kids, staff and neighborhood. Not only is the building filled with compassionate, caring teaching faculty, but all members of the staff are always welcoming and supportive. Hadfield supports the needs of all kids: GT, English Learners and Special Education. Hadfield is growing the next leaders in the Waukesha Community!

We have nothing but praise for our experience at Hadfield School. The teachers and staff are caring and involved, the expectations for behavior are high, and there are tons of family activities to participate in. When we moved to Waukesha, we were surprised to find some snobbery between schools in adjoining neighborhoods. I would send my kids to any school in Waukesha, but I really like the diversity at Hadfield. The students are very tolerant, and my kids have never felt any pressure to dress or act a certain way. Also, a lot of the Hadfield kids in our neighborhood are leaders in academics, sports, and music in high school. If you're looking for solid academics, strong discipline and leadership, and a diverse mix of kids, you'll like Hadfield.

My daughter has attended private schools before coming to Waukesha two years ago. One of my majors in college was education. I student taught in MPS and know what standards I want for our daughter. When we chose a school for her we toured all the private school in the area, as well as several public ones. We chose Hadfield for a number of reasons, and my expectations were succeeded in all areas. My daughter is doing very well in school, feels respected and is taught according to her abilities. She attends many after school programs, as well as the her values nor her discipline as I work each day. I am proud of Hadfield as our neighborhood school, and am satisfied that our research into the school system has paid off in choosing the very best school for our daughter, Hadfield Elementary School!

I pulled my children from Hadfield Elementary due to their low educational standards and lack of staff direction. It was shameful and I have higher standards for my children's education.

Last modified Hadfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.