Waukesha, WI

Hawthorne Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2012
I "graduated" from Hawthorne in 2011 in 5th grade. Everyone I knew was my friend, boys and girls. It wasn't the weird "Oo! They're going out!" kind of thing when a boy stood up for a girl or vice versa either because that's just how it was! At Hawthorne, if someone got made fun of, someone (usually a girl) would go over there and do something about it. If someone got hurt this is what you would hear, "Are you ok? What happened?". It was a friendly school where everyone fit in! We loved what we did, we loved our teachers and we were a family. A REALLY BIG family, and a small school with around 300 kids.

Hawthorne Elementary School 0

Posted December 16, 2009
My Son goes to early childhood class in Hawthorne. I have seen great improvement in my son in last 4 months. I love his the growth in his development. And the credit goes to hawthorne.

Posted September 26, 2008
We have three children at Hawthorne, it is a wonderful school with an oustanding staff. Even with the school district funding cuts over the years, parents and staff have made this an excellent school. Staff turnover is low too so the kids know all the teachers in their future!

Posted March 30, 2007

Posted November 03, 2006

Hawthorne Elementary School
1111 Maitland Dr, Waukesha, WI  53188
Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top