Meadowbrook Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2010
Principal was new in 2008, but I can only give him the highest praises. From the first day he met her, he learned my kindergartener's name (a very shy child), and has carried on conversations since to encourage a positive relationship. Loved the first grade teacher and even just a month in have seen improvement in my -now- second grader.

Meadowbrook Elementary School 3

Posted April 21, 2009

Meadowbrook Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2006
Excellent parent involment. Excellent reading program. Happy kids.

Meadowbrook Elementary School 5

Posted July 20, 2004
I love Meadowbrook school. My daughter has a learning disablity and was shy. Since switching to Meadowbrook she has come a long way from where she was. It was a hard to switch schools in the middle of the year, but I do not regret doing it. The staff and the students made my daughter, my husband and myself feel very wlecome and at home within the forst week there. We did the best thing by switching schools. We love Meadowbrook and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Meadowbrook!

Meadowbrook Elementary School
3130 Rolling Ridge Dr, Waukesha, WI  53188
(262) 970-2005
Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top