Waukesha, WI

White Rock Elementary 4

Posted March 15, 2010
I have been volunteering in this school for a couple of months now and I am very impressed with the staff and the students. The 2 teachers I work with in 3rd and 4th grade are superb. They are excited and caring and commited to the students. I have found the students to be polite, respectful and eager to learn and share. The rest of the staff is welcoming and cheerful.

White Rock Elementary 0

Posted January 24, 2010
I love white rock. My daughter goes there and she is getting great help!!

White Rock Elementary 5

Posted May 27, 2008

White Rock Elementary 5

Posted September 26, 2007

White Rock Elementary 4

Posted May 19, 2004
We love White Rock and the education our boys are receiving there! The smaller class sizes really allow the teachers time to work individually on letting each child grow. Our 2nd grade son is reading some 4th grade books and our 1st grader, who had a slow start to reading-is now right on track. The students are expected to behave in an appropriate manner and treat each other with respect. My sons love their school and I really think parents in Waukesha need to recognize all that it has to offer and not just see it as a school for the 'economically disadvantaged' students in the district. Before we moved to this side of town, our children attended a more 'respected' upper middle class school in our district and I have not seen anything less than quality teaching and modleing for our sons at White Rock! Es perfecta!

White Rock Elementary