PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Student body is comprised of monsters, when I attended St.Marys, I was the brunt of the cruel jokes. The worse part about my experience is that the teachers condoned the fact that I was demoralized on a regular basis. I would never send my own children to that horrible place

Kids from this school system are known to be more prepared for High School than the public school students in the area.

When we made the decision to enroll out children into this school system, we didn't realize what impact this would have on our children's learning. We have a Dyslexic child and the care and support that my child receives by the Teachers, Staff, and fellow Students is Amazing. My children are taught Values in a Safe and Caring environment. They are pushed to do their best and the increase in Confidence has been amazing. I would Highly Recommend anyone looking for a Quality Education with Values in a Caring and Supportive Environment to really look into this School and School System. I firmly believe that my children will come out of this System with all of the skills needed to succeed in Life and Higher Education.

Great school system, great teachers, great resources in a positive, Christian environment.

I would highly recommend this school! Teachers and staff are wonderful. Quality of education is high. All students are put to the highest standards of education.

Last modified Waukesha Catholic School - St Mary is a Private school that serves grades PK-5