Waukesha, WI

Catholic Memorial High School 1

Posted November 18, 2014
As a former student of CMH, I cannot recommend sending your child here unless you are wealthy, and willing to flaunt that wealth. Poorer students, minority students, and students from non traditional families were looked down upon by other students. The quality of education is no better than any other high school, and the facilities, especially the poor excuse for a library, or subpar. For the cost of attendance, you would expect better.

Catholic Memorial High School 2

Posted June 28, 2014
This school actually has LOWER test scores than a lot of the surrounding school districts, such as Elmbrook and Arrowhead. Kind of concerning considering it's a private school and all that can pick and choose its students. Two of our kids graduated from CMH and we have one current student, and I will recommend you save the $9,000/year - not really worth it. The education is no better than the public schools (see above), very few students end up at top universities, the facilities are very 'meh', and the faith life, the one reason I could see sending your kids here, is not great either.

Catholic Memorial High School 2

Posted March 22, 2014
Don't waste your money!!! One too many spoiled brats attend this place and the teachers think they are the smartest people on the planet!!!

Posted November 23, 2009
Great school. Perhaps the best in state! Prepared my kids VERY well for college!!!

Posted May 15, 2009
Perhaps the finest overall education in the state. Faculty are exceptionally dedicated and passionate about what they do and challenge each and every student to be the best they possibly can be. The IB and AP classes provide a very challenging coursework for those who choose it. As a University biology professor, I must say that the Biology classes and many other advanced classes go beyond most entry level college classes. The labs and hands on experience are superior to anything I have seen or heard of in the high school level. To have sent my child anywhere else would have been one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Posted May 15, 2009
As an alumnus, I have nothing but great things to say about Catholic Memorial. The parent who said that CMH doesn't provide a challenging education is completely wrong. CMH stratifies its education of students very well, insuring the success of students of all abilities. I took the more challenging route and I must say that my junior and senior year of high school were more academically challenging than my first two years at a top 50 school. The faculty's dedication goes way beyond that of public schools as well as DSHA, Marquette, and Pius. Let's face it high school are the most formative years in an individuals entire life. CMH provides the all around, holistic education that is needed for all high school students.

Catholic Memorial High School 1

Posted January 12, 2009
Not as good as most people hype the school up to be. Granted the offerings are nice, but if your child is after a challenging atmosphere this is not the place for you!

Posted January 09, 2008
Excellent School. Great Academics, dedicated faculty, atmosphere that promotes success

Posted September 09, 2007
As a former student and parent of 4 Waukesha Catholic Memorial graduates, I can't say enough positives about the school,spiritually,academically and athletically. Most important, I feel my children were much more ready for the academician needed at the college level. I am also grateful for all my children to get the opportunity to play at a high level of high school athletic competition. This is a highly recommended institution.

Posted March 14, 2006
As a former student, I am able to recommend CMH with the highest regards. The faculty and teachers truly care about their students lives and futures. The school is strict, but completely rational. Again, highly recommended.

Catholic Memorial High School
601 East College Avenue, Waukesha, WI  53186
Last modified Catholic Memorial High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Catholic Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top