Posted February 21, 2013
Our daughter transferred here and was welcomed with open arms. She was challenged and is excelling. Mt. Calvary offers the students so many opportunities from music to scholastics to plays to sports and more. Our son sat in for one day, and after he received calls from kids to do things with them before he even enrolled, he got hooked and is now a happy student. The level is raised as far as their scholastics, but the school is more conducive to learning and has fewer distractions, if any, so our kids can learn easier. The class sizes are much smaller, too. I am very pleased.

Posted May 16, 2011
I'm very happy with the education my 4 children receive at this school. We have caring teachers and staff. There are lots of extracurriculars: basketball, soccer, cross-country, music programs, jump-rope, cheerleading, volleyball, baseball, softball. I like that school reinforces the love of Christ to my kids.

Posted May 14, 2011
Mount Calvary Lutheran School is an outstanding Lutheran School with a very dedicated staff of educators. Their curriculum has greatly prepared my children for high school. There are numerous extra activities in which the children can participate. Outstanding leadership!

Mount Calvary Lutheran School
1941 Madison Street, Waukesha, WI  53188
Last modified Mount Calvary Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mount Calvary Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top