Posted February 21, 2014
We love this school. We're sending two of our kids and a third when she is old enough. They focus on many aspects of life that are forgotten about in other schools, for instance building understanding as opposed to memorizing. They have a fundamental learning that includes many different aspects of life, they not only learn subjects like math and science but what it means to be a good citizen. Instead of demeaning children about things like being messy or loud they work with the children to build the skills they will need. All the works that the children do are based on the same principles from the beginning of their education and builds in difficulty as the child is ready for the challenge. My oldest, who was taken out for a year in favor of a technical elementary school, is much happier. He is a more inquisitive learner and just loves going to school now.

Posted December 13, 2012
My child is enrolled in the 4k program at MSOW. He is doing great and the transition from being home to going to school was smooth. He loves his teachers and has become very independent in his few months there. I am impressed by the variety of topics his has learned and how well he is grasping all the different concepts.

Posted November 07, 2011
My 2.5 yr old daughter attends this school and I have seen nothing but positive growth and development. My husband and I are impressed.

Montessori School Of Waukesha 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Promote the individual spirit, kids love to learn, promote sustainable living ideas

Montessori School Of Waukesha 4

Posted August 13, 2009

Montessori School Of Waukesha 0

Posted May 31, 2009
A fantastic Montessori environment. Helps children become independent and self-sufficient. My just-turned-5 year old is working on multiplication and completely understands the concept. A wonderful school.

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted February 26, 2009
My two sons have been attending MSW for four years. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. It is our intention to keep our childrent at MSW through 8th grade. The atmosphere for learning can't be beat. MSW is the only true montessori school in the area. Our kids love learning and are progressing by leaps and bounds. My four year old can read!! Our children are also taught proper interactions with others. All of the kids in the school are very polite and confident. I can't say enough about the school. We really love it.

Posted February 25, 2009
We just moved from the Chicago area where we were previously enrolled in Montessori school. Waukesha Montessori far surpasses our experience in Chicago. The environment, the method and dedicated teachers really make the school special. I have 2 children currently attending. I can see how they have developed as independent and confident learners. I especially appreciate the diversity in the classroom. We feel good about the investment we are making.

Posted February 03, 2009
Nothing compares - I've looked at all the preschools in Waukesha and Brookfield. My kids have attended Montessori School of Waukesha for the last two years. They have spanish, music, art, outdoor time, one-on-one instruction with incredibly enriching materials - science, math, geography, language, nature - everything is sensorial and interesting. Mrs. Carol and Miss Emily give them love, respect and guide them. They literally bounce into school, they love learning. I am amazed at what they can do at such a young age when given a chance - the montessori environment builds their confidence, independence and concentration - amazing all around.

Montessori School Of Waukesha
2600 Summit Avenue, Waukesha, WI  53188
Last modified Montessori School Of Waukesha is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Montessori School Of Waukesha Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top