Posted October 12, 2013
My oldest daughter went here for 4k and thrived!! It was her first experience away from home and Mr. Boris was such a fantastic teacher. She'd loved all of the experiments they did to learn new concepts. I plan on sending my younger two children there when they reach the proper ages.

Posted September 04, 2012
Our daughter did 3 year old Preschool and 4K here and LOVED IT! Our son started 3 year old Preschool there this year and is loving it as well. The teachers were amazing and we couldn't get over how much our children learned. It was an amazing environment and highly recommend them! The daycare is very good as well. We just wish they had a full school so we didn't have to have our kids go elsewhere once they got to K5 and beyond.

Posted April 16, 2012
Amazing school and amazing staff. My kids both attended and the last one is finishing up this year I'm sad to be leaving. I would highly recommend taking a tour and meeting the teachers. I am so glad my kids had CTL for their beginning years of school. Truly a great place.

Posted April 03, 2012
We love this school! The staff here is very dedicated in giving my son a positive learning experience. I highly recommend this school if your looking for smaller class sizes, lots of parent participation opportunities, & a Christ centered curriculum. His teacher is incredible....she is very pa

Posted April 02, 2012
My child is finishing up her second year at Christ the Life. She loves going. The communication between the parents and teacher exceeds expectations. I always know what special activities are going on in the classroom and parents have the opportunity to volunteer in the classroom. Weekly newsletters with class pictures from the week has been a treasure. I am really able to speak to my child about school. The small class sizes and hands on learning have lead to individualize learning. I would recommend this preschool to anyone who is looking for a smaller preschool with experienced teachers and a wonderful cirruculum.

Posted April 01, 2012
Our children have attended both 3K and 4K and we've been thoroughly pleased with their peers, class size, curriculum and instructors. The cost of tuition is reasonable. Considering now that there are pre-k programs available through the Waukesha schools, I would still choose CTL for their pre-k program. It's certainly worth your consideration.

Posted March 30, 2012
Our family & most importantly our children LOVE Christ the Life! My oldest is just finishing his first year, he loves going and loves his teachers! My daughter is in the child care program and also loves her teachers. Both Child Care and School take the time to send weekly updates, including sharing points with the children so we can be a part of their education. Communication is key, and they are all experts!

Posted March 30, 2012
I can't imagine a better preschool to send my children to! My oldest is finishing her second year and loves it. We have had nothing but a positive experience and I do not agree that there is a problem with the administration. In fact, I believe it is what helps to make my family so comfortable with Christ the Life!

Posted April 07, 2011
THE BEST SCHOOL EVER! Shocked at negative comment. The admin are teachers at the school and truely care about kids and families. Any troubles with billing are easily overlooked. Plus it works both ways and they are very flexible with their families. Do your family a favor and take your child here!

Posted February 15, 2010
This school is excellent! Do yourself a favor and take a tour, you won't be dissapointed! Teachers and staff really care, and do a great job.

Christ the Life Lutheran School
3031 Summit Ave, Waukesha, WI  53188
Last modified Christ the Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Christ the Life Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top