Waukesha, WI

Posted April 12, 2010
Beautiful Savior has high academic standards. My children have done well both academically and spiritually. The staff is excellent and the volunteering is outstanding! It is a small school but offers huge benefits.

Posted August 21, 2007

Posted April 24, 2007
Beautiful Savior is a fantastic place for children! The school has a low teacher to student ratio, parents are well involved, and the staff is amazing. I pulled my son from the public schools and placed him at Beautiful Savior. As a result, my son is now working at a high school academic level (he's in sixth grade!) and is loving every minute of being at school. Beautiful Savior offers a wide range of sports programs as well as music, art, and Spanish. I cannot possibly say enough good things about this school. Plus, I love that we don't have to worry about public middle school as this school offers Pre-K through 8th grade!!

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School
1205 South East Avenue, Waukesha, WI  53186
Last modified Beautiful Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Beautiful Savior Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top