Public charter
Waukesha, WI
After care: No

Posted December 03, 2014
I was disappointed with public schools and looked into alternative schools for my son and found eAchieve. In the beginning they were helpful however the helpfulness ended quickly. First the credits my son had earned in the first semester at public school did not transfer to eAchieve and they expected him to finish an entire semester over with less than 6 weeks left. Teachers stopped responding to my email and homework just keeps piling up. No partial credit was given if the teacher didn't 100% like it she returned it and it was to be redone until it was what the teacher deemed it acceptable. This is most definitely not a school for a child who struggles with learning and discipline because they will NOT receive the help they need and WILL get left behind without a second thought. I will never recommend eAchieve to another parent looking for an alternative to public school and you should seriously think twice about sending your child to eAchieve.

Posted September 19, 2014
E-achieve has been a life saver. We are guardians and great grandparents of a 13 year old 9th grade student. He does all the work online. No more waiting in lines and no more bad diet. The teachers at e-Achieve go beyond what any brick and mortar teachers I have interacted with. The online teachers are superb and continually support my child's efforts. If there is ever a problem, a quick e-mail or a phone call is all it takes. The programs are diverse and allow a student to work at their own pace. It gives our child great satisfaction to see his results after turning in an assignment. We are able to monitor his progress at any time we choose. He has electives not offered in traditional school, such as photography, web development, Food Dynamics, Digital imagery to name a few of them . He also has Science, Math, English,and Human Geography as his regular classes. This is his 3rd year at e-Achieve and we would not have it any other way. He is also a student that has trouble focusing and at e-Achieve online, we can assist him to keep on track. You owe it to your children to have them attend e-Achieve Academy online. It will greatly improve their quality of life,

Posted September 18, 2014
I am shocked at the inconsistent ratings and ridiculous reviews.. My son graduated from eachieve and we found it to be a wonderful experience. He later attended UWSP with a major in Bio-Chem. Many of these reviews are skeptical. Students do not "fall behind" when they miss a day of school. Students work at their own pace and they are placed in classes suitable to their ability level. My husband and I found teacher responding to questions and concerns in a timely fashion. We found policies to be well displayed and consistent. When I see the spelling and grammatical errors in these negative posts I can't help but wonder who is actually writing them. It seems that so often parents want to blame others for problems instead of accepting responsibility for the education of their children. If a parent is looking for a school that hands out diplomas with no learning required, eAchieve is not for you. If a family is looking for a cooperative learning environment involving student, parent and teachers you will be happy you selected eAchieve. We were!

Posted August 28, 2014
Interesting, reviews are either 5 star or 1 star. Like anything in the workplace, or college, this school will give the student what they put into it. It is not an easy school, students have to learn self motivation and must take responsibility for their work. As a parent of a graduate who attended her last 2 years at eAchieve Academy, this school prepared my daughter for college better than her home school district did for her friends. Her teachers were very responsive to questions both in class and via email or phone call. I can only assume the 1 star comments come from students who have time management issues. I am sad when a comment uses the word "witch" in place of what I assume should have been which. I guess they should have paid more attention in class? As a parent researching schools. I find positive comments much more helpful than school bashing. I hope parents considering this school read ALL comments and decide what is best for their student. Thank you eAchieve!

Posted August 27, 2014
So sad that my comment keeps getting DELETED! It's a shame when you post something undesirable, it gets DELETED despite the fact it's the TRUTH! Yes that may be true, BUT the lack of communication from the school is horrible! Especially when they are teaching 7th grade girls about WET DREAMS! UNACCEPTABLE!!! So very sad! Horrible school to send your children!

Posted July 21, 2014
I was a student at this school. I had few great teacher who were great help. I only got them one year though. Chances of getting is great teacher who want to help you is rare. I struggled and from being a B average student I dropped to C average. I always had a lot of overwhelming homework. Teachers seemed to expect to much from the students. They always used that they are busy and not able to get to emails fast enough. For a school that says they are best in Wisconsin students should not have to deal with teachers like that. I am now going to a different school so that I may be able to enjoy school a bit more. Teacher were very smart in their subjects but seem to make it difficult for students to understand. They change rules in middle of semesters and if you don't stay on top of email VERY frequently you may miss something that a teacher suddenly tells you. I think that they should stay more organized and make less homework that will still teach the students still but not overwhelm them. Assignment were made witch were required to do but did not effect the grade. They took time and never gave free time for a student. If you struggle now you will only struggle more at this school

Posted March 09, 2014
The teachers here have encouraged my daughter like no other school. They respond to her questions via email, text, calls, or online 1:1 with audio/visual. No slipping through the cracks! If you ever have a teacher that doesn't get back in the specified time period, let the principal know & he'll sort it out fast. Consistent, thorough communication from principal. I get more information and hear more often from our principal than at other schools she's attended. You can't beat the flexibility of online school. But, you have to have a student who does the work. Work load is very grade appropriate and flexible for any type of learner.

Posted August 02, 2013
My daughter will graduate from eAchieve this June, so we have been visiting colleges all summer. We are finding the counselor and teachers here have really prepared her for her college search. They have given us advice on what colleges are looking for from seniors applying and every college has confirmed what we have been told. A friend attending the local HS does not have this same insight. Online school is not an easy ride, but for a student who is determined to overcome medical or other issues, this school has made my daughter a success story. Teachers have ALWAYS been responsive to all questions, through email, phone calls or in classroom. ALL of my daughters teachers from Algebra 2 to Digital imaging have given her opportunity to succeed. I was not seeing this at her local HS, teachers were too overstretched with the latest cutbacks. If your child wants to succeed, this school WILL help them do that. No more excuses.

Posted May 31, 2013
This school is by far the worst school I have ever sent my kid to. The teachers don't respond, you have to wait up to 2 days to hear back. They are rude and you are expected to know everything tought. Home work is ridiculous, my kid is in 8th grade doing trigonometry, whats that?! Its college level! My daughter got straight F's here and almost had to redo 8th grade due to to many assignments and not enough time. Dont send your kid there unless they are 2 years advanced minimum. She also now has social phobia and is too scared to go anywhere or even hang out wit friends. TERRIBLE SCHOOL!

Posted April 25, 2013
This school is the best thing that happened to my son. He is very advanced in math and wasn't being challenged enough in his regular school. He learned nothing new in math in 6th grade last year, and for some technical bureaucratic reason they wouldn't put him in advanced math classes. So we switched to eAchieve for 7th grade this year, and after testing him, they enrolled him in high school Algebra II and Geometry and he's getting straight A s! The teachers are excellent and my husband and I don't have to help him at all. He's doing so well that the counselors have decided he can skip 8th grade next year and go straight to 9th grade, starting courses like Physics and Biology. If your child needs to work at their own pace, whether that pace is slower or more advanced than their classmates, this is the place for them. Very flexible too in submitting assignments, so you can work around vacations, family travel, illness, etc. Regular meetings and trips ensure social interaction between students. The school keeps us updated with all his grades and activities on a regular basis. Excellent staff. We're very happy with this school.

eAchieve Academy Wisconsin
222 Maple Ave, Waukesha, WI  53186
Last modified eAchieve Academy Wisconsin is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
eAchieve Academy Wisconsin Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top