Waunakee Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted April 10, 2012
Everyone raves about the Waunakee schools, but after three years there I'm still not impressed. My son struggled in Kindergarten and was labeled "difficult". Not one person in that school has helped us. And as for the principle I have found him very unapproachable.

Waunakee Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2009
Dan Carter is a fantastic and fair principal. Every teacher that my 4th grader has had during her career at Heritage has been exceptional. It is a warm, friendly and caring environment for children. Top Notch.

Waunakee Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2004
We moved to Waunakee from Madison for the schools here and we're thrilled with our decision. I have children at the elementary, intermediate, and middle schools and each one is lead by dynamic principals and top notch teachers. The academic expectations for the children is high and my children have risen to the challange. In Madison I saw the expectation bar, both behavior and academic, lower each year. It is refreshing to be in a school system that expects the best out of our children. This excellence is from the top on down. The principles and teachers are enthusiastic and it is evident that they care about their students and their respective schools. It was the best move for us.

Waunakee Heritage Elementary School
501 South St, Waunakee, WI  53597
(608) 849-2030
Last modified Waunakee Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waunakee Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top