Waunakee, WI

Waunakee Middle School 4

Posted May 22, 2011
We moved to Waunakee from Illinois at the start of the 2010 school year. In the beginning of the year, the counselor did seem to make an extra effort to help my son (in 7th grade) get acquainted to the school. But as time went by, I'm not sure anyone followed through. My son is on the shy side, so doesn't make friends quickly or easily, so I'm sure it has a lot to do with his personality. Overall though, I can say it was a positive experience. My son learned a lot this year, class sizes are low (around 20-24 kids) compared to our classes in Illinois (32+ kids). Felt overall that it is a great school academically. I can not comment on the principal, as I never met her, and not sure about the parent involvement.

Waunakee Middle School

Posted April 14, 2010
Teachers are above and beyond helping kids. Supportive and always keep parents informed of if kids need extra help.

Waunakee Middle School
1001 South Street, Waunakee, WI  53597
(608) 849-2060
Last modified Waunakee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waunakee Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top