Wausau, WI
Before care: Yes

St. John Lutheran School 2

Posted March 27, 2014
Good for some. Not so good for others. Good Christian based school with great kids, but so far behind. Their aging school building is unable to accommodate handicap children. The school can not accommodate special needs children or even those with slight learning disabilities. The few full time teachers are severally over worked and underpaid. Their classrooms are way behind in the typical modern technology and educational materials that are available to children who attend other schools. The tiny classroom size might work for some children but others become overwhelmed when they go to public high schools with NORMAL class size and non Christian classmates and teachers.

St. John Lutheran School 1

Posted February 02, 2012
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL. My children also went to St. John and it was horrible. We left after I realized what was really going on in the classrooms. Small class sizes; yes. But there were 3 grades, sometimes 4 with one teacher. It got to be ridiculous after awhile with all of the wasted time. My older child is bright and ended up being the teacher's assistant to the younger class. The pastor has some emotional issues as well that is being handled; but not an environment where I would want to raise my children.

St. John Lutheran School 5

Posted December 16, 2009
My children have attended St.John from Preschool through 8th grade. My children have have done extremley well academically, socially and spiritually. They both are' A ' students with outstanding self-confidence. I would recommend St. John School to any family. The class sizes are small, the students receive individual attention from the teachers. There is a very family-like atmosphere throughout the school. The staff is very professional and dedicated. Its an outstanding school.

St. John Lutheran School 4

Posted July 06, 2005
As a mom with several children, I believe that this is best education in the area. There are no discipline problems...children are polite and respectful. I really appreciate that because my children can concentrate on learning and teachers don't have to constantly be disciplining kids!

St. John Lutheran School
E10723 County Road Z, Wausau, WI  54403
Last modified St. John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. John Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top