PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My 5 year old son goes here and has since K3 he love it. ALL of the staff is very nice polite and want nothing but the best for your child and your family! The students are kind and helpful to all ages they say excuse me and thank you and hold open doors for everyone. (to me that says a lot about a person, especially teens) I feel My son is getting a great education not just school curriculum but is also learning how to be a great person. My husband and I do not go to church very often but we want our son to have faith in his life and we do not feel judged. We love the fact that they teach the Bible and Pray everyday in class and that they still honor America and have Christmas consorts. Thank You and God Bless everyone that makes this school great!

FCA is a very Christ centered school. It gives my children a Biblical worldview without compromising academics. It is growing in student population every year! Also, I can't say enough about the teachers! This is their mission and they are driven to help each student succeed.

Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12