Wausaukee, WI

Wausaukee High School 4

Posted November 18, 2009
I think this school is one of the best schools around that we have in this county! I love the 'small town' atmosphere of Wausaukee and graduating classes are normally 40 kids in size. Most of whom have been classmates since kindergarten. We have received the WI. Promise Award 2 years in a row now because we have above average test scores. That shows how hard our teachers are working to make a difference. As a parent, the school is always keeping us up to date with what's going on in school with the weekly 18+ page newsletter we receive. I think the schools doing an excellent job and I'm proud of our Wausaukee School! To learn more about our great school visit the schools website!

Wausaukee High School 5

Posted May 26, 2009

Wausaukee High School 2

Posted February 14, 2006
Wausaukee High School isn't the best. The school is freezing all the time and I've had complaints from my children. I've noticed they have a problem with they way things have been running. They are planning on changing the high school around and not listing to what the parents and children have to say. The parents are trying to get involved but the school board is not listing to anything.

Wausaukee High School
N11941 US Highway 141, Wausaukee, WI  54177
Last modified Wausaukee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wausaukee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top