Wauwatosa, WI

Posted April 30, 2010
Jefferson is really a part of our neighborhood and our community. The teachers all get involved in community service activities and join the kids at their 'extra-curricular, non-school related' events. It's been such an awesome, safe, loving/caring place for me to have my kids at for the past 4yrs. They would make such great use of this contribution.

Posted April 20, 2010
We are a second generation family at Jefferson school and know that it has a rich past and a bright future! Love the communication and the staff!

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2010
Jefferson Elementary creates an environment where my son can't wait to go to school. We moved to Wauwatosa knowing he woud go to the neighborhood school. We have the highest regard for the Faculty & the Principal!

Posted April 20, 2010
I am constantly amazed at the level of parent, community, teacher, school district cooperation and encouragement. It is a system that truly cares about my children.

Posted April 20, 2010
Jefferons Elementary embodies what a school should be - great teachers, families that contribute and a school that is an integral part of the community.

Posted April 20, 2010
I love Jefferson because of the GREAT communication...they make it a point to inform the parents with all their moves...I especially love how my sons teacher keeps me posted on his progress. He lets me know of any issues before its too late!! Great Work Jefferson.

Posted April 20, 2010
There is such a sense of community, love, and support!

Posted April 20, 2010
Teachers and administration are outstanding. Always willing to meet and discuss any issues regarding our kid's education.

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers and principal. The family feeling you get at school events. The communication about what is going on at Jefferson.

Posted April 19, 2010
Jefferson Elementary School is a greate school with excellent qualified staff and amazing teachers. The principle is engaged in educating the children. The school is diverse, which gives my children the opportunity to engage with all different types of students.

6927 Maple Terrace, Wauwatosa, WI  53213
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top