Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principle is truly on top of important issues and the staff members are completely dedicated to insure every student learns, feels comfortable and most importantly excels academically.

It is Awesome! The students get the education they need! The teachers are so nice!

My child transferred to this school after being bullied in a private religious school. He always felt safe and welcome at Whitman. Any issues( there were one or two extremely minor issues) were dealt with quickly and competently by administration or a guidance counselor. My son was challenged appropriately by his academics and the choice of extracirriculars is outstanding. Whitman is extremely well organized. The teachers at Whitman truly "love" these kids and are dedicated to teaching. Parent involvement is encouraged and we enjoyed our inovlevement in the extracirriculars. We can not say enough good things about Whitman and our experience there!

Overall I am pleased with the education my child received. The school offers many extracurricular activities as well.

The school itself and its staff/ administration are great. Its the students that make this school horrible. The majority of them speak, behave and treat each other like they are from a gang. Something needs to be done about the students and their behaviors...most likely starting with parents.

I have two kids currently there. I have issues with the staff in the main office for a long time. I feel like they really truly don't care about my family. There have been several problems throughout the time with arrival times,absentences with were truth absentences, homework, etc. I can honestly say that I like Eisenhower and West office staff much better. I wish I never had to deal with Whitman. I love the teachers, the activites, the intereaction with other kids. I like the WAC nights, even though I would love to help in other ways with this event. WAC nights are getting better with driving issue before and after events. Thank you

I think Whitman is a very orginzed school compared to like Longfellow. They both have their pros and cons

Last modified Whitman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.