Posted October 31, 2011
It is Awesome! The students get the education they need! The teachers are so nice!

Posted September 14, 2011
My child transferred to this school after being bullied in a private religious school. He always felt safe and welcome at Whitman. Any issues( there were one or two extremely minor issues) were dealt with quickly and competently by administration or a guidance counselor. My son was challenged appropriately by his academics and the choice of extracirriculars is outstanding. Whitman is extremely well organized. The teachers at Whitman truly "love" these kids and are dedicated to teaching. Parent involvement is encouraged and we enjoyed our inovlevement in the extracirriculars. We can not say enough good things about Whitman and our experience there!

Whitman Middle School 3

Posted February 28, 2011
Overall I am pleased with the education my child received. The school offers many extracurricular activities as well.

Whitman Middle School 3

Posted December 01, 2010
The school itself and its staff/ administration are great. Its the students that make this school horrible. The majority of them speak, behave and treat each other like they are from a gang. Something needs to be done about the students and their behaviors...most likely starting with parents.

Posted June 03, 2009

Whitman Middle School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I have two kids currently there. I have issues with the staff in the main office for a long time. I feel like they really truly don't care about my family. There have been several problems throughout the time with arrival times,absentences with were truth absentences, homework, etc. I can honestly say that I like Eisenhower and West office staff much better. I wish I never had to deal with Whitman. I love the teachers, the activites, the intereaction with other kids. I like the WAC nights, even though I would love to help in other ways with this event. WAC nights are getting better with driving issue before and after events. Thank you

Whitman Middle School 4

Posted March 29, 2009
I think Whitman is a very orginzed school compared to like Longfellow. They both have their pros and cons

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted May 07, 2008

Posted July 06, 2005
this is a great school! they have many extracurricular activities like: art club, football, volleyball club, golf, and much much more! the parents are very involed. there is a pta that orginizes many of the dances at the school and it is just a very fun school to go to!

Whitman Middle School
11100 W Center St, Wauwatosa, WI  53222
Last modified Whitman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitman Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top