PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Christ King has been our children's school for the past nine years. We consider Christ King School and the parish our family. The teachers go above and beyond to provide our children with a well rounded, child centered education. They truly educate the whole child. Dr. Hughes is an outstanding leader with a vision for Christ King. We are proud to be part of the Christ King community, and cannot imagine our life without Christ King.

I think this school is great. The middle school has qualified teachers, same with the whole school, very religious and enjoyable, send your kids here

honestly, i am still a bit scarred by my experience with this school. not only is it not worth it from an educational standpoint, it is also a religious hypocrisy. badly organized and badly run, with teachers who are either not qualified for their jobs or simply have a huge disregard for their students. if you are planning for your child to attend this school for a catholic upbringing, this is not the right place. i am disappointed that i was sent here by my parents, and disappointed that they wasted their money on a mediocre education. needless to say, i am now religionless.

I am very dissapointed in the organ ization of this school. I withdrew my child from this school because all information was done by email and when you would try to contact the teacher they would not get back to you for days.The principal does not make your family feel welcome, I contacted my childs teacher about helping my child and she said she had too many kids in her class and its too hard to help her at the end of the day. Your child does not get the individualized attention you pay for at this school

I cannot say enough about the quality of our daughters' education at Christ King School. The core curriculum plus the specialty classes (Spanish, art, music, computers) and the extracurriculars are top-notch. Parent involvement is high, and dedicated parents keep activities like chess club, newspaper, and sports teams going to add to the school experience. There is low staff turnover and a stable enrollment. I am extremely satisfied with our school experience.

Last modified Christ King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8