PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son just started attending 3K at the school this year. We love love love it, I cannot say enought about St. Pius the classes are small and the teachers are wonderful. You get a real family feeling everytime you walk in. Everyone is so wonderful and helpful and I would recomend this school to anyone.

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone's comments so far. My daughter is new to the school and I'm blown away by the family feel, the small, personalized classes, the parent involvement, and the well-rounded cirriculum. I visited several other local private schools in the Tosa area and this school was my favorite. I like the diversity my child is exposed to within the school too.

GReat, traditional school! Small classes, dedicated staff, before and after school cacre.

Pius is a great school. The class sizes are small which gives the kids great one on one interaction with their teacher. The teachers arw outstanding and allow the children to develop and grow.

Last modified St. Pius X Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8