Posted February 15, 2009
My son just started attending 3K at the school this year. We love love love it, I cannot say enought about St. Pius the classes are small and the teachers are wonderful. You get a real family feeling everytime you walk in. Everyone is so wonderful and helpful and I would recomend this school to anyone.

Posted December 23, 2008
I wholeheartedly agree with everyone's comments so far. My daughter is new to the school and I'm blown away by the family feel, the small, personalized classes, the parent involvement, and the well-rounded cirriculum. I visited several other local private schools in the Tosa area and this school was my favorite. I like the diversity my child is exposed to within the school too.

St. Pius X Grade School 0

Posted July 29, 2008
GReat, traditional school! Small classes, dedicated staff, before and after school cacre.

Posted May 15, 2007
Pius is a great school. The class sizes are small which gives the kids great one on one interaction with their teacher. The teachers arw outstanding and allow the children to develop and grow.

St. Pius X Grade School 4

Posted August 02, 2004
I am so glad I picked St. Pius X for my daughter! I love the small class sizes, the family feel to the school and the wonderful education she is getting. I get a warm and positive feeling when I walk in the school. I feel the teachers are very nice and caring. Also an added bonus to the school is they have an old-fashioned roller skating rink. They have skate nights a couple times a month either on Friday or Saturday nights. You can go before skating starts and have pizza for dinner. This is another reason I feel this school is so family friendly.

St. Pius X Grade School
2520 N Wauwatosa Ave, Wauwatosa, WI  53213
Last modified St. Pius X Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Pius X Grade School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top