Wauwatosa, WI

Posted June 30, 2012
I attended Kradwell in 1987. I was a senior in high school with many family and academic problems. The school staff, the structured environment , and the other kids in similar situations all helped me to realize what my issues were and helped me discover how to correct them. Kradwell became a family unit for me. Thank You so much for helping me turn my life around. Proud to be from K2.

Posted July 27, 2009
What a great learning environment they have created at Kradwell. My son was being passed over in the public system even with an IEP in place. The public system does not understand or deal well with anxiety disorder and bipolar disorder. Kradwell created a program to meet his needs and he was catching up in his studies within the first month. He is also gifted and talented - a trait that the public system was never able to tap into. At Kradwell he is on honor roll. They have a great facility and a very talented staff.

Kradwell School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
I attended Kradwell for 3 of my 4 years of highschool, and to this day i know, i couldn't of graduated with out the help of Kradwell, and the dedicated teachers they have there, i know that i wouldn't be where i am today, if it wasn't for Kradwell

Posted August 21, 2008
This school is a blessing for parents with kids who have behavior disorders... 5 to 1 student to teacher ratio, 1/2 hr classes and the kids get to move at thier own pace. My daughter suffered in public school for a year and a half until we found Kradwell. She was getting D's if she was lucky and the teachers would not understand that she was having issues due to being bipolar. One month after being at Kradwell and she was getting A's and B's like she used to in middle school. Awesome school!!!

Kradwell School