Bad
Good

Great school, with a very passionate staff. Highly recommend, if interested in seeing your student succeed.

I am a current teacher that is looking to leave this school. Many of our top teachers and administrators have left or are in the process of leaving because of our principal and her BFF (assistant principal). Apparently our district values gossip, playing favorites, and not following basic rules of professionalism. Our principal is driving talent out of the district. Our students and parents are AMAZING and deserve better than having a principal with the disposition of a teenage bully.

Central has helped me significantly grow my intelligence. This is shown in my 4.125 GPA and my perfect attendance. I have also made two sports teams that I wouldn't have made at any other school. Choosing this school was the best decision I've probably ever made.

I pulled my daughter out of this school this year. Very poorly run school. The first week of school she had her Ipad stolen out of her gym locker (yes it was locked) They let packs of kids wander the halls without consequences. The lunch room is pretty much a free for all. She was so scared to attend that we moved to Oak Creek, She now attends Oak Creek High School with a 3.5 GPA and loves that school.

This is a pretty good high school. The teachers are awsome, and are willing to go above and beyond to help students. The discipline could be better. The extracurricular activities are great, and I encourage students to get involved.

This school will be involved with the Project Lead the Way Program beginning in Fall 2010. It is sure to be of great interest to many students interested in exploring Engineering. It is a great asset to West Allis Central.

the school has great teachers who really do care about the students that they teach. I went to the school and the teachers I had all knew me by name for the entirety of my years there. They have a great variety of extra-curriculars and electives. The teachers like to push the kids to do thier best work as well in all of their classes

The teachers are great. Very involved. They seek creative ways to encourage students. They take the time to know the students individually and strive towards helping the students not only excel but also to truly enjoy the curriculum and apply what they are learning.

This is a great school, with lots of active and interesting students and families. There is a great new principal at this school and many exciting things are happening.

Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.