Posted June 15, 2013
Im a student that goes to Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate, and I'm sick of everyone telling me the school is horrible. The learning enviorment is nice, you have those bad kids her and there but thats normal for all school. The teachers are nice,helpful and do have alot of parent involvement. My parents know about everything. Im entering the 8th grade after this summer of 2013 and super excited to keep going to FLW! I love everything their. So those of you talking badly about my school get your facts straight before you start talking cause frank lloyd wright may not be the best school ever but its awesome and i love it.

Posted June 01, 2012
My son is in sixth grade, and it has been wonderful. His teachers are creative and solid, helping with organizational skills and improvements. They keep him engaged when he needs to move ahead in subjects. They communicate well on the parent portal, so we can help him keep up with his assignments. They push him in P.E. and in the sports programs. The music is time-consuming, but worth the effort. We are all very happy with FLW school !!!

Posted March 05, 2010
With the exception of some solidly terrific teachers and case-managers, we are solely disappointed with our FLW experience. Heaven help you if you have a special needs child that must attend FLW ~ be prepared for very little support or respect from the main office.

Posted September 16, 2009
My child is now in 7th grade and the transition to middle school has been great this year. She has a wonderful instructor this year that is feeding her passions in life. Someone that is letting her know that it is cool to have high goals and that it IS achievable.

Posted March 26, 2008
I am a parent of a seventh grade student and he is enjoying the middle school experience. I have been able to volunteer for a few class events and have found the students to do pleasant and respectful. The teachers and staff have not given us any reason to question their ability. I have only met our new principal twice but I have heard good things about him. SO FAR SO GREAT!

Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate School 3

Posted October 19, 2007

Posted October 05, 2007

Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate School 1

Posted March 27, 2004
- a former student

Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate School
9501 W Cleveland Ave, West Allis, WI  53227
Last modified Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top