West Allis, WI

Posted July 02, 2013
I went to Iirving elementary 64-78 irving elementary is open minded to handicapped kids I like every thing

Irving Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2013
Really loved the initiative taken by the group of teachers in 3rd grade to maintain a facebook account and keep everyone abreast of whats happening in class....... The teachers and children at this school are in symphony and they do a good job motivating the kids to do their best while not pressurising them too!

Posted February 23, 2012
First year for my son in USA, with First grade, would be simply unforgettable...because of Irving School. I have never seen such commitment of teachers and their love for the children in their class. They help students overcome their deficiencies not only in studies, however, they make sure by extensive support to make the students best human being - which I loved the most.

Posted May 08, 2010
I love this school. Very friendly and responsive teachers. They also offer lots of fun activities for students.

Posted August 17, 2009
My son has been daigonsed with a disability and his 2nd grade teacher really took a special interest in him to guarantee he received the quality education that he deserved. She treated him no differently from the other children and was always there for him when he needed her help. The principal was always there every step of the way to ensure my son was receiving a good, quality education. The princiap really takes a vested interest in her school like no other prinicpal I have ever seen...

Posted March 25, 2008
Irbing School works with students who have the greatest challenges and needs. The teachers and principle are helpful, kind, and welcoming. After struggling at another school, my grandchildren are catching up and becoming confident, well behaved students. I give Irving School 5 stars!

Posted March 03, 2008
Three of my sons have gone to Irving for years. I have never had a better elementary school experience. Great principal, amazing teachers who really push children to succeed, and a great atmosphere all around. There is no way this school deserves as low of a rating as it achieved on this web site. I have had no problems or complaints about this school at all.

Posted February 05, 2007
- a former student

Posted May 31, 2005
I would just like to say that irving is the best school that i have ever come a cross. The staff at irving is the best there evere was. They are kind, understanding, carring, and thoughtful. Irving also keeps the parents in volved in every aspect of the childs schooling. The principal is also very kind and thoughtful she will do every thing in her power to help you and your child to become very sucessful in life. So if i had to chose a school that i wanted my childern to attend this would be one of them. Thank you irving school for all you have done for my childern! sencerly mrs. Christine kingan 5/31/05

Posted October 13, 2004
My son is now 21. Many years ago a teacher at Irving took my hurting son, from a painful situation due to a divorce, under his loving wings and helped him grow to the man he is today. Irving will always be a special place for my son and I believe even a more special place in a mothers heart for the love of her son. Thank you Irving for helping and understand a hurting boy who is now a loving successful man.

Irving Elementary School
10230 W Grant St, West Allis, WI  53227
Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top