Bad
Good

My wife and I have been very pleased with the teachers and staff at Longfellow. The teachers they have had take special care to customize how they teach to ways that the child best learns. Our kids are very different and we have been delighted with how they have received personalized education through the hard work of the diligent and excellent teachers.

Longfellow is a great place for all students. Dedicated staff, motivated principal and a love of students balanced with a focus on academics. Mrs. Moe, the principal, is a great addition to a very dedicated staff. She has made changes to the school that makes it even better than before. Teachers really care and it shows by their dedication to the kids. We love the additional activities they do - parent meetings with child care and dinner provided; craft night, dances. The PTA is making a revitalization; getting more parents involved and helping support students and school activities. I love the dedication to technology. I Pads in the hands of kids is a great thing. No school may be perfect; but Longfellow is pretty darn close.

My son is in 2nd grade at Longfellow and he enjoys going there. He did transfer from Wilson elementasry and does not like this school as much as Wilson but it's probably a close second. Mrs. Wandsneider is is a vibrant and personable teacher and Mr. Gull is very easy to talk with. The security at the school is great. the only problem I have with this school is that it is located on a very busy street with much traffic and that the parents are expected to fund everything from activities, to PTA, to any involvement students have. The school does nto fund anything at all! Aside from that, it's been ap leasant experience and the teachers go out of their way to make sure that students learn the material. Good job!

I love longefellow school because they are making some great changes to increase student school spirit and parent involvement as well as achieve educational high standards.

We have a great school. We have really great techers and Mr Gull is the greatest. Keep up the good work Longfellow

Both staff and students are fabulous. This is my childs third year at Longfellow, and he actually likes going to school. I believe the staff is the reason for that.

My son absolutely loves Lonfellow School. The principal and the teachers really make the kids feel good about themselves and make learning fun! Even though I moved to a different area in the district I will keep my son at Longfellow. What a great school!

My k-5 daughter has an absolutely wonderful teacher (Mrs. M). Both Mrs. M & the principal go out out their way to assist my daughter with everything she needs to have a successful learning experience. Great curriculum & positive environment.

Last modified Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.