Bad
Good

The teachers and staff are very helpful and there for my son when he needs their help. The school keeps me informed at all times of events, and happenings at the school. There sports programs are also a plus. The school is clean and has a very healthy environment.

Moving back to the city was a tough choice. MPS was out of the question so I did some research on West Allis since the home prices are very reasonable. I have been very pleased with Nathan Hale. It is a clean, large school with a great staff in a great neighborhood. The school is under control and the administration is very supportive. They have a great principal who is helpful and willing to listen.

My school is great I love the AP program the teachers are more active and get us engaged in learning.Our teachers at hale are great.I love my academic experience so far I'm a Jr. And I never missed a day.

Nathan Hale High School is a wonderful school in West Allis, Wisconsin and I am proud to be a part of this school!

I have recently graduated, and I am proud to be an alumnus of NHHS. The teachers are outstanding: each has their own unique teaching style that is effective and engaging. Each core subject is well-represented with high-standard teachers, of whom have won numerous awards and recognitions. There are also a wide range of electives, including tech-ed, FCE, foreign language, phy-ed, and much more. Extra curricular activities are numerous, including a chapter of National Honor Society, yearbook and newspaper comittee, Students for Saving the Earth, a quality theatre and drama department, Math Team, and countless others. If you are debating about which school to send your new freshman into, I highly urge you to pick Nathan Hale.

Great school, I am very happy with all aspects of the programs, teachers, principal and students. I am on my second student with Hale. I am also a former student. The accelerated and ap classes are challenging and wonderful prep for college bound students.

A very great school to go to, excellent test scores and a great place to send your kids for a great education.

I think that this is a wonderful school. The children that go there have a lot of potential and they are able to express it there. There are plenty of opportunities for the kids.

Last modified Nathan Hale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.