West Allis, WI

Posted February 07, 2011
St. Paul's Lutheran is an outstanding school that provides a quality education in a loving and Christian atmosphere. I currently have 2 children that attend here and we really appreciate the smaller class sizes for more individualized attention. The school has a very strong sense of community through it's spirit of parental and teacher involvement and volunteer work. With St. Paul's experienced teaching staff, kids are allowed to shine in their own special way whether it's through academic excellence, sports or the arts.

Posted February 07, 2006
- a former student
This school is exceptional all around. I attended this school, as well as my younger sister. I have an 18 month old son and I plan to send him there as well. I am a 1993 graduate and my sister graduated in 2002. The quality of the academic programs is extremely high. My best friend went to a high school in West Allis, and when I was in 7th grade, he was in 9th grade and I discovered through working on homework together, that we had the exact same math book. The Christian education, extracurricular activities and quality of the staff is outstanding. I would not consider sending my child anywhere else.

St Pauls Lutheran School 3

Posted June 12, 2005
Its a good school to send you're kids, it really is. But the schoo is too big on rules as it should be.

Posted February 23, 2004

St Pauls Lutheran School
7821 West Lincoln Avenue, West Allis, WI  53219
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top