West Allis, WI

Lincoln Intermediate School 3

Posted May 08, 2014
I use to think this was a great school.... I do not know what happened in the last few weeks. My daughter has come home from school crying because of a bullying problem. She is a strong girl but is not able to defend herself against a group of kids! She was even pushed into a locker today! This makes me very said. I will be talking to the staff (again) tomorrow. A few weeeks ago I was told there was no problem. I hope this can be resolved no one should be afraid to go to school or play on a school playground!

Posted November 25, 2009
This is a great school teachers are great here they take resposibilty.The teachers take good care of our studet....Lincoln lions R.O.A.R!!!!

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted October 20, 2009

Lincoln Intermediate School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
Lincoln fosters a feeling of belonging to a comminuty in which everyone is valued.

Lincoln Intermediate School
7815 W Lapham St, West Allis, WI  53214
Last modified Lincoln Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top