Bad
Good

I use to think this school was awesome both of my kids were at this school from grade K to 2nd & 3rd grade. We moved to Fond Du Lac in October and now seeing the difference in their grades and progress in just a few short months I am now convinced that Fair Park is not great at all. My daughter went from being below reading level to now being ABOVE Grade Level! SOME of the teachers are great, but some not so much. The Principle is unfriendly, and in my opinion doesn't care. I miss Mr. Murphy. HE was what made that school amazing! Mrs Davis is always short with parents coming in & can be very rude. The classes are over crowded and the kids are not getting the attention they need. I know this is the main reason why my daughter didn't do great in this school. My son was always a little head of the game, so i never really had any problems with him. When I talked to the teachers about my concerns they were brushed aside. This school also has a lot of bully issues & they don't seem to care. I am so glad my kids are out of this school. They're do so much better now that they're not here! I will never recommend this school EVER!

My child is in kindergarten this year at Fair Park and we are very happy with the school, the principal and especially the teachers. My son has an IEP for hearing and vision and they work very hard to make sure he is able to do what all of the other children are doing. The teacher (Mrs. B) is so loving and patient! She has a way of making the children strive to behave well without them even realizing it. I repeatedly hear things that she has taught them such as being "bucket fillers" (filling a friend's bucket with good and kind words of encouragement). I spend a lot of time at the school and I am very impressed with how hard they all (principal, teachers and students alike) work on the four pillars the school operates on; Respect, Readiness, Responsibility, and Safety. You hear them talked about and acted on daily. I would recommend this school to anyone.

My two children attend this school and having moved from Menomonee Falls and hearing great things, I expected better. Let me first of all say this....Mr. Murphy who was the principal until 2 years ago, was an awesome principal, kind, helpful, involoved with the kids. A new principal took over and she is abrasive, unfriendly, loud and unsympathetic. I think this is because she has no kids of her own nor did she work with young kids before. Beyond that the school has some very nice teachers Mrs. Nanetti 2nd, Mrs.Sager 3rd, and a few others. However, there is poor communication from the school. Mrs. Davis is the secratary and she is overworked but also lacks motivation, and tends to be quite unfriendly. Activities are not well planned and late letting parents know about meetings and activities. The PTO is ok...but not friendly either. Last the school is over crowded....the 5th Graders are bused from FP to another location to school as there is not enough room. That is terrible. School lacks enthusiam OVERALL. But I do not blame the teachers there are definetly good apples there, under poor management!

My daughter attends kindergarten at FairPark school. Her teacher Mrs. W is outstanding with the children. She treats all the children with love and respect, and encourages them to meet their full potential. The principal is incredible! He is active and visual, easy to approach, involved with students in all capacities. He is retiring after this year, so big shoes to fill! I highly recommend Fairpark, especially at the K-2 grade level.

My son transfered only a month after attending slinger elementary. So far I'm not impressed by the school. After school pick up is an absolute mess and waiting for a child to get hit by a car! Teachr communication is not there. Teachers don't seem to have that drive to make sure every student succeed. This school could use more space and lots more organization!

I absolutely love this school. My son has been going there since kindergarten and has not once had a bad teacher or one he didn't like. The principal is also outstanding you get the feeling that he knows each child and takes every thing they do to heart from the little guys to the big guys in fifth grade.

We, too, loved this school! From the first day our child entered K5 to the 5th grade farewell was a pleasant experience. The teachers, aides, and administration are wonderful!! Not to mention their parent group does a lot of wonderful family events.

We love this school! They do so many fun activities for the kids. The teachers are accessible and the principal participates in all events.

I do not know if Fair Park school is one of the best, but it's been the best for my son (who is autistic). The level and quality of help and learning my son received in four years since he joined this school, really are impressive. Everything is well organized, the teachers are great, the Principal is the best I've seen. This school managed to change my son from a kid I was afraid I will have to take care of for the rest of my life, to a normal, productive person, one of the smartest kids I know. Many thanks to all the teachers at Fair Park School!

Last modified Fair Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.