Fair Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2013
I use to think this school was awesome both of my kids were at this school from grade K to 2nd & 3rd grade. We moved to Fond Du Lac in October and now seeing the difference in their grades and progress in just a few short months I am now convinced that Fair Park is not great at all. My daughter went from being below reading level to now being ABOVE Grade Level! SOME of the teachers are great, but some not so much. The Principle is unfriendly, and in my opinion doesn't care. I miss Mr. Murphy. HE was what made that school amazing! Mrs Davis is always short with parents coming in & can be very rude. The classes are over crowded and the kids are not getting the attention they need. I know this is the main reason why my daughter didn't do great in this school. My son was always a little head of the game, so i never really had any problems with him. When I talked to the teachers about my concerns they were brushed aside. This school also has a lot of bully issues & they don't seem to care. I am so glad my kids are out of this school. They're do so much better now that they're not here! I will never recommend this school EVER!

Fair Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2012
My child is in kindergarten this year at Fair Park and we are very happy with the school, the principal and especially the teachers. My son has an IEP for hearing and vision and they work very hard to make sure he is able to do what all of the other children are doing. The teacher (Mrs. B) is so loving and patient! She has a way of making the children strive to behave well without them even realizing it. I repeatedly hear things that she has taught them such as being "bucket fillers" (filling a friend's bucket with good and kind words of encouragement). I spend a lot of time at the school and I am very impressed with how hard they all (principal, teachers and students alike) work on the four pillars the school operates on; Respect, Readiness, Responsibility, and Safety. You hear them talked about and acted on daily. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Fair Park Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2012
My two children attend this school and having moved from Menomonee Falls and hearing great things, I expected better. Let me first of all say this....Mr. Murphy who was the principal until 2 years ago, was an awesome principal, kind, helpful, involoved with the kids. A new principal took over and she is abrasive, unfriendly, loud and unsympathetic. I think this is because she has no kids of her own nor did she work with young kids before. Beyond that the school has some very nice teachers Mrs. Nanetti 2nd, Mrs.Sager 3rd, and a few others. However, there is poor communication from the school. Mrs. Davis is the secratary and she is overworked but also lacks motivation, and tends to be quite unfriendly. Activities are not well planned and late letting parents know about meetings and activities. The PTO is ok...but not friendly either. Last the school is over crowded....the 5th Graders are bused from FP to another location to school as there is not enough room. That is terrible. School lacks enthusiam OVERALL. But I do not blame the teachers there are definetly good apples there, under poor management!

Fair Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2010
My daughter attends kindergarten at FairPark school. Her teacher Mrs. W is outstanding with the children. She treats all the children with love and respect, and encourages them to meet their full potential. The principal is incredible! He is active and visual, easy to approach, involved with students in all capacities. He is retiring after this year, so big shoes to fill! I highly recommend Fairpark, especially at the K-2 grade level.

Fair Park Elementary School 3

Posted November 23, 2009
My son transfered only a month after attending slinger elementary. So far I'm not impressed by the school. After school pick up is an absolute mess and waiting for a child to get hit by a car! Teachr communication is not there. Teachers don't seem to have that drive to make sure every student succeed. This school could use more space and lots more organization!

Fair Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
I absolutely love this school. My son has been going there since kindergarten and has not once had a bad teacher or one he didn't like. The principal is also outstanding you get the feeling that he knows each child and takes every thing they do to heart from the little guys to the big guys in fifth grade.

Posted September 05, 2008
We, too, loved this school! From the first day our child entered K5 to the 5th grade farewell was a pleasant experience. The teachers, aides, and administration are wonderful!! Not to mention their parent group does a lot of wonderful family events.

Posted August 01, 2008
We love this school! They do so many fun activities for the kids. The teachers are accessible and the principal participates in all events.

Posted May 10, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007

Fair Park Elementary School
519 N Indiana Ave, West Bend, WI  53090
Last modified Fair Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fair Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top