Posted November 16, 2010
All 3 of my children have gone to Green Tree. A previous parent reported little homework, but I find that my kids get homework every night of the week, so I am not sure how much more they expected or was given at that time. The ABC parent group covers a majority of field trips, which is nice. I find the teachers are also more than willing to meet with you to discuss your childs progress.

Green Tree Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2009
My daughter graduated from this school from Kindergarten to Grade 5. There were many ups and downs. Although it is a small school, the education environment is wonderful. Green Tree had an upgrade plus renovation and the place looks new and upto date. Green Tree's principal and most of the teachers are great. Nothing is perfect. My best advice is to work closely with the teachers. Your kid also need to find his/her own friends and allies to excel in one's work. 'Seek and ye shall find!' From our experience, Green Tree School always put in the extra mile to make the difference. This is a great school. Chris

Green Tree Elementary School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
I am very disappointed in this school. Kids get very little homework. My child's spelling grades dropped from scoring in the 90's at her previous school to 70's and 60's at Greentree. When I told the teacher that my child used to get a spelling packet which included a grammar lesson, cursive writing lesson, the teacher gave them a spelling contract where they had to make up their own word search puzzle, had to alphabetize words, find definitions of words from dictionary. There is a huge gap in quality when comparing the spelling packet to the spelling contract.

Posted August 28, 2008
I am a parent and both of my children went to this school, we loved it. They are very caring and attentive. They recognized within 3 weeks of my daughter starting that she was advanced and needed additional attention. They helped her excell even more. There is alot of fun activities to connect with other families. I would recommend Greentree very highly.

Posted August 09, 2008

Green Tree Elementary School
1330 Green Tree Rd, West Bend, WI  53090
Last modified Green Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Tree Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top