Posted February 11, 2013
Both my son and daughter attend this school and have since they were 2. (one now 3 and the other almost 6) First, make sure that as a parent that you do a little research into Montessori methods and philosophy so that you understand what your child is doing and why and you will be able to connect what they do at school with what happens at home. The more I learned about Montessori schools and teachings, the more I could talk with my kids about what they did each day. I kept my son here for 5K this year and I am so glad I did. He loves school, loves learning and has a solid foundation for the rest of his life. The focus here is life skills, hands on learning, using manipulatives and not only memorization of facts. Having the same teacher for a 3 year cycle was great and they truly know your child and their learning style. Children learn at their pace and get some choice in their work and are encouraged to ask questions. Both of my children love Spanish, reading, math, science, history, maps, etc. and this is all because of the experiences that they have had at Montessori from the age of 2. The school itself is small, but to me this was a huge benefit!

Posted October 24, 2010
Great school, allows children to excel in a safe and supportive environment. Goes up to third grade.

Posted December 01, 2008
My son has been at Montessori Children's House since he was only a few months old. We would highly recommend this school to anyone for their child's education and for day care needs. Everyone is professional and caring.

Posted March 30, 2008
Both of my kids attended this Montessori school and I couldn't be happier with their educational progress as well as the social skills they have developed.

Montessori Children House West Bend
1701 Vogt Drive, West Bend, WI  53095
Last modified Montessori Children House West Bend is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Montessori Children House West Bend Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top