Whitefish Bay, WI

Posted September 23, 2014
Moved here from TX. My daughter found 4th grade VERY challenging...a very good thing. The school has a very good range of activities, especially in music. I've been impressed with the staff. Zero issues with other kids in school, I'm very confident that problem kids are promptly dealt with. Most of all, there is no school lunch...no communistic rules about which snacks the school deems healthy. A common sense, good school which I feel sets the standard! WOW!

Posted January 17, 2012
Whitefish Bay has the ultimate schools. IRichards is a prep for the High School which dominated the State with a all time high score with a 26.5 ACT. It was number one in the state by over a point and with a score like that possibly tops in the Nation.

Posted October 19, 2011
The care and 100% concern, compassion, dedication is unmatch anywhere. I could not create a better school if I started from scratch then Richards. Richards familys are from the instide out the ultimate. Our 2 girls love it here and I wouln't trade Richards for any school on the planet!

Richards Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
RIchards Elementary School has a fine staff of competent teachers and administrators! Our PTO provides such great opportunities for all of our children!

Posted May 29, 2009
My granddaughter goes to Richards. She looks forward to going to school and does her homework enthusiastically. My grandson went there as well and is a very good student at the middle school.

Posted September 14, 2008
This is our family's second year at Richard's. I cannot say enough in praise of this school. It is a very warm and welcoming-- as well as organized and well run. Our kids are thriving there. The parents are very involved, running school wide activities throughout the year.

Richards Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2008
Discipline is something that the principal is to soft handling it and the school district doesn't cooperate.

Posted November 17, 2006
My family is new to the Milwaukee area. After touring Richards Elementary, meeting its staff, counselor and our daughters second grade teacher and my sons fourth grade teacher I am convinced we are in the right place, one that fosters compassion, community and excellence. -Susan Buerger, Parent

Posted September 18, 2006
Richards elementary school.Is a very good school.My seven year old daughter has attended school there since k-5 she enjoys the school and is getting a quality education.The principal and teachers are great and have very caring attitudes.If your looking for a great school look no further richards elementary is the school for your child. .Mrs.Maddox

Posted May 12, 2006
Richards School is a well-run neighborhood school north of Milwaukee. Specials such as art, PE, library, and music are available K4-5th--with orchestra in 4th and band available in 5th. Parents are very involved, with an active PTO and community life. Teachers are well trained and prepared to teach a high quality reading curriculum, including phonics and vocabulary instruction; the math program is Everyday Math and test scores are showing gains in problem solving--parents will need to supplement computation skills development.

Richards Elementary School
5812 N Santa Monica Blvd, Whitefish Bay, WI  53217
Last modified Richards Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richards Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top