Bad
Good

Moved here from TX. My daughter found 4th grade VERY challenging...a very good thing. The school has a very good range of activities, especially in music. I've been impressed with the staff. Zero issues with other kids in school, I'm very confident that problem kids are promptly dealt with. Most of all, there is no school lunch...no communistic rules about which snacks the school deems healthy. A common sense, good school which I feel sets the standard! WOW!

Whitefish Bay has the ultimate schools. IRichards is a prep for the High School which dominated the State with a all time high score with a 26.5 ACT. It was number one in the state by over a point and with a score like that possibly tops in the Nation.

The care and 100% concern, compassion, dedication is unmatch anywhere. I could not create a better school if I started from scratch then Richards. Richards familys are from the instide out the ultimate. Our 2 girls love it here and I wouln't trade Richards for any school on the planet!

RIchards Elementary School has a fine staff of competent teachers and administrators! Our PTO provides such great opportunities for all of our children!

My granddaughter goes to Richards. She looks forward to going to school and does her homework enthusiastically. My grandson went there as well and is a very good student at the middle school.

This is our family's second year at Richard's. I cannot say enough in praise of this school. It is a very warm and welcoming-- as well as organized and well run. Our kids are thriving there. The parents are very involved, running school wide activities throughout the year.

Discipline is something that the principal is to soft handling it and the school district doesn't cooperate.

My family is new to the Milwaukee area. After touring Richards Elementary, meeting its staff, counselor and our daughters second grade teacher and my sons fourth grade teacher I am convinced we are in the right place, one that fosters compassion, community and excellence. -Susan Buerger, Parent

Last modified Richards Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.