Cottonwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2014
Cold and negative place for some. Others have had more positive experiences. Parents are often seen as something to be dealt with rather than the ones who know a child best. Behavior problems are an issue. Children who act up all the time and do things like rip things off the walls and knock over furniture get special rewards. Mrs. Trujillo is wonderful though and a very positive addition to the school.

Cottonwood Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2013
My son is in a FLS Class and the school itself including front office, teachers, aids, and principal have all been more than wonderful. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Cottonwood Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2012
Very disappointed my daughter is in kindergarten staff is very hateful and teachers aren't very helpful. My daughter got hurt on the playground didn't even get to see the nurse. (not the nurses fault) My daughter had two years of preschool and was almost reading at the end of last year now for some reason she isn't even interested in writing her name it is very sad. But I do love some of the activities this school offers like bingo for books which is a very good idea.

Cottonwood Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2010
This school cannot get their policies straight. They enforce them only about 10 % of the time and the children walk all over the faculty. There is little supervision on the playgrounds. Children come home learning way too much adult language. Parents are not welcomed into the building to view their children in a classroom setting but only harassed and followed around while we observe our own children. We are only allowed to visit our children with a phone call warning to the school or at certain times of the day. This school has huge discrimination issues!

Cottonwood Elementary School
1230 West 15th St, Casper, WY  82604
Last modified Cottonwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top