Casper, WY
Students enrolled: 1,807

Posted May 19, 2015
I enjoyed my classes, teachers, and time at NCHS.... Graduated with a 3.67 GPA in High School and found that my preparation for college far exceeded other students once I enrolled at the University of Wyoming. Never had to take remedial courses like friends from other local high schools and feel like my high school education has fully prepared me for a successful professional life!

Natrona County High School

Posted September 20, 2009
This was the school our son attended. The teachers and academics are great.

Posted July 27, 2009
NC offers a little bit of something for everyone from their foreign language courses, to their extra curricular activities. I wouldn't have chosen any other school. :)

Posted May 25, 2008
great school. something for everyone. great one on one with many options so everyone has a chance to graduate

Posted July 17, 2007
The academics at Natrona Count High are so great and the teachers are so involved!

Natrona County High School
930 South Elm, Casper, WY  82601
Last modified Natrona County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natrona County High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top