Casper, WY

Posted November 19, 2014
I go to cy middle school it is a great school all my favorite teachers mr.miller,mrs.bunderson, Mrs.haight,senior Ruiz ,mrs.riley,mr.carlson,and last but not least mrs.ballou

Posted March 21, 2013
This is the Best Middle School in Casper. It is brand new and has the best course offerings.

Posted August 12, 2012
My children and I had a wonderful experience at this school. We switched from a very negative experience at Frontier Middle school during the 6th grade and were greatly relieved to find teachers who truly liked the kids they were teaching. As a parent I was able to connect with the teachers and principles about my children whenever I needed. One of my children has Autism and everyone, teachers and students treated him good. It was a family atmosphere. A very positive experience!

C Y Junior High School 0

Posted January 23, 2008
Great staff and students are awesome

Posted November 09, 2007
I have attended CYJH for three years and I ablsolutely loved everything about it! The students develop bonds with the teachers as well as other students and really, it's a wonderful experience in life! Go big blue! Freshman class of 2007!

C Y Junior High School 2

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted June 06, 2007
My son has been at CY for 3 years and thanks to us, his parents and the school he has grown into a responsible, smart, and respectable young man. Thans you CY or three great years of caring teachers and great leadership from the principals and support staff!! CY is the best JH in Casper, hands down. The school is not too big and every student has a name.

C Y Junior High School 1

Posted March 29, 2007

C Y Junior High School 2

Posted January 28, 2006
I was very disapointed in CY Junior High, because we had recently moved and the first day my daughter attended they did not show her where her classrooms were, they did not have any one show her around, she asked to be put in Art or Home Economics, and they put her in Wood Shop. My daughter did not know Algebra at the time, and instead of putting her in Pre Algebra they put her in Algebra 1. I was also very disapointed with the teachers and staff, they do not care what the students do or say to anyone, including their peers. The children were not very friendly to my daughter because she was the 'new student'. I later re-enrolled my daughter in a different school because I could not stand having my daughter come home, not doing her work and always having a poor attitude.

C Y Junior High School 1

Posted March 15, 2005

C Y Junior High School
2900 Cyclone Dr, Casper, WY  82604
Last modified C Y Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C Y Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top