Casper, WY

Grant Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
Grant School was an excellent place to work with previous Principal. Now the classified are treated like second rate citizens and the students are not the importance. THE appearance of the place is what counts for Ms. Smith. Very cold and unprofessional. This school is better left off your radar if you care about your children. They are rushed thru lunch in five minutes at times.

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2013
Grant Elementary has been an amazing elementary school for my son. While he has attended Grant he has had a wonderful education. The teachers are always caring and have a smile on their face. Over the last few years my child has grown leaps and bounds! I cannot say enough good things about this school!

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2012
It is always so easy to say negative things when you can remain anonymous. I believe these folks have an ax to grind and this is a forum that allows anyone to say anything at all without any verification as to whether or not it is true. I have worked in many of the schools in this district and Grant School is by far THE best in my opinon. I have never met more caring, loving teachers and staff than these folks. They literally will do anything for kids....anything. Please know that we do our very best to care for each and every student. Our leadership is excellent and there is no one that cares more about kids than our Principal. Sincerely and proudly submitted, Suzey Delger FNP Nursing Coordinator and Grant School Nurse

Grant Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2010
While I was working in this school I noticed right away that there was a constant feeling of tension. There is a lot of cliquishness and bickering among the staff, and the children seem to feel it too. There are a lot of behavior problems that don't really get solved. When a child acts up in class, there are really no real consequences, and the 'ticket' system seems to be in place mostly to bribe misbehaving students. I couldn't believe how strict the rules were either. Students have assigned seating at lunch, meaning they sit in the exact same spot every day, and are placed with people in different grades that they aren't friends with. If they started making friends with someone they were moved. This is because of 'noise.'

Grant Elementary School 1

Posted November 29, 2007
This school was not interested in following the IEP. They are also interested only in studing for the PAWS test...not the education of the children. When a child needs help they shove them into a crack (the BASS program) rather than try to figure out what the staff can do.

Grant Elementary School
1536 Oakcrest Ave, Casper, WY  82601
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top