Bad
Good

I couldn't ask for a better school. The teachers and principal are top notch! My kiddos went to another school and I couldn't stand it there (that's a whole different review). One teacher believed my son was a trouble maker and "slow". After switching both my kids to North Casper, both excelled like crazy! The teachers and principal sincerely care about the students, their well being and their education.

They are very wonderful I love there education levels, they are there to challenge your child if need be and in my case my youngest Who was in Kindergarten was in need of this and it worked out wonderful He just ate this information up and he is a very smart boy we had to move him to a different school cause we had moved and the other school district was in WOW of how much he new for just being in Kindergarten I loved that school.

North Casper elementary got my daughter motivated and excited about school when all other schools she has attended failed. She was immediately given her special need programs like speech and remedial math.

Last modified North Casper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5