Posted October 22, 2014
This has got to be the worst school I have ever come across. The principal is rude and snobby. So are some of the teachers- who are friends with the principal. The teachers who are fantastic don't stick around very long because that school is so horribly ran. I could go on an on about personal experiences but it would take to long. I gave one star because I can't not pick one.

Pineview Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My two children have been at Pineview for 5 years and 1 year respectively. The teachers are caring and attentive. Although the level of involvement from parents is somewhat distressing, 400 students and less than 10 parents involved in most activities, it is somewhat understandable given that many parents work evenings, or have two jobs. I have had no problems with this school. My kids score very well on the standardized tests and are happy to go to school each day.

Posted May 19, 2011
My child has been at Pineview for 3 years. The office staff is rude and cold. The principle has no compassion for the parents or the children. My daughter was left at school for an hour do to miscommunication and the school never notified me they notified my daycare, but not me. When confornted my myself I got nothing but excusses and when I brought it to Principle's attention, she never once appoligized to me for the treatment I got from her staff. She made me feel like I was bothering her. I have moved my daughter to a new school and will not recommend Pineview

Posted March 07, 2010

Posted September 28, 2005
- a former student

Pineview Elementary School
639 Payne Ave, Casper, WY  82609
Last modified Pineview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pineview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top